Sunday, May 4, 2014

Weekly Blog Post: Pete Montana Splatt

Pete Montana Splatt
I wasn’t a very adventurous man if I’m being honest.
Every day before the accident would be the same ole,
Getting up to go to the office and coming home to watch tv.
I had an ungrateful wife who hated me and my mundane way of life.
She knew what she was getting into from the start,
but I guess she thought I would change;
she couldn’t have been anywhere further from the truth.
One day while I was sitting in my recliner watching the news, this advert came on.
It said that the 12th person to call in wins a mountain climbing adventure for two.
At first I wasn’t even going to waste my energy,
but I figured that it would be nice to finally win something.
37 years old and the only thing I ever won was a game of Go Fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment